Hogwarts International-Under New Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaine Sorenson
Admin

Character sheet
Year: 7
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Hogwarts International-Under New Management   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:31 am

I'm still running things, you can't get rid of me that easily. But some new things are happening to the site.

First-Continuity.
We are now a Real Time forum. This means, one week before Christmas, if you are returning home, you must post so in the new time change thread. It also means, June 1, if you are returning home, post in the time change thread. However, for our more "long distance" members, Hogwarts now offers a summer classes program. Also, those RPing at home must post in the "Home" forum. When posting there, please post your location. However, school starts on September 1, so after that day, no new home threads may be made. All this also means that your character will advance through the years, all the way up until 7th year. After your seventh year, you may apply for a teaching job at Hogwarts, or claim/make a new character.

Second-Characters.
This one is very simple. Characters no longer have ages. They have years.

Third-Locked Posts.
If you noticed, I've locked every RP thread on the site, with reasons. If your thread was locked due to inactivity, just PM me, and i'll unlock it for you. If it reads anything else, then it is permanently locked.

Fourth-Face Claims.
For some weird reason, the face claim thread got wiped. I tried to salvage it as best as possible, but if your name is not there, please re-claim a portrayer.

Fifth-House Points.
The House Points system has been removed.

Sixth-...there is no sixth.

sig by me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsint.marocs.net
Natalie Hollis
Admin

Character sheet
Year: 6
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts International-Under New Management   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 am

I think that is cool, so next year, I'll be a seventh year. just enough time to get through all of her problems! Maybe....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hogwarts International-Under New Management
Page 1 of 1